Jawline sentence example
- Double side straps can include straps that fit across the forehead or below the ears and above the jawline.
- Women with square-shaped faces should choose curved lenses if they wish to soften their jawline and create a more feminine look.
- To determine if you have a classic oval shape, look in the mirror and imagine points being placed at both sides of your temples, cheekbones and jawline.
- If the points narrow slightly and are of an even width at both the forehead and jawline, you have an oval shape.
- She took his face in her hands and traced his cheekbones and jawline with her fingers.Advertisement
- Medium hair is generally defined as reaching from below the jawline to several inches below the collar, though different stylists may classify hair lengths differently.
- It can be cut in a variety of lengths, including just below the ears, at the jawline, and a longer version falling just above the chest.
- Ensure layers start closer to the jawline regardless of your overall hair length.
- Dr. Hema says, "The newest and most effective way to lift a drooping jawline is to combine StarLux infrared skin-tightening treatment with a small, safe liposuction procedure.
- Geared toward those aware of the early signs of aging appearing on their skin, a thread lift can help to relieve these symptoms, especially facial sagging on the jawline and cheeks.Advertisement