Jawbone sentence example
- If periodontal disease is severe, jawbone loss will be detected in x rays of the teeth.
- Take care not to grip below the tip of the jawbone which would obstruct the airway.
- In chapter 15 Samson used a jawbone - all unconventional weapons.
- The cancer had been more aggressive than had been thought and had entered the lower jawbone.
- Some baroque pottery was also found, together with a human jawbone.Advertisement
- When an osteosarcoma develops in the jawbone, the entire lower jaw is removed.
- Aliph Jawbone: The most notable feature on this particular device is the small sensor that makes contact with your jawbone, hence its name.
- A newer version of the Jawbone has since been released by Aliph, improving on the older model in just about every way.
- When a toothache is left untreated, a severe infection may develop and spread to the sinuses or jawbone, and eventually cause blood poisoning.
- This is important because the jawbone and surrounding tissue need to actually grow into the implant.Advertisement
- One of the better (mono) Bluetooth headsets that complements the svelte appearance of the Palm Pre is the Aliph Jawbone II.
- Sometimes, particularly in adults, corrective orthognathic surgery is required to shorten or lengthen a jawbone.
- It could take anywhere from three to six months for the jawbone and tissue to grow around the implant.
- Pressing the small intestine 17 (just below the earlobes in the indentations behind the jawbone) may also help in the functioning of the ear's balancing mechanism.