Jaunts sentence example
- Accustomed to late-night jaunts to the neighbor's, Jack walked into the condo and took up his spot on the couch.
- jaunts into remote high up mountain parts.
- full-service ski guide jaunts into remote high up mountain parts.
- Ski resort providers provide full-service guided jaunts into distant high up mountain parts.
- Skiing resort operators provide full-service ski guide jaunts into remote high up mountain parts.Advertisement
- Despite what you read in the press or hear from politicians, games are not completely mindless jaunts for the juvenile crowd.
- Food isn't generally needed for jaunts around town, but it is a must for day trips and longer vacations.
- Some of my favorite picnics have been on cross-country skiing jaunts with friends into the snowy woods, sharing sandwiches and passing the bota bag of Chianti around.
- A well-cushioned and supportive shoe not only protects your knees and ankles on long jaunts, but it also keeps you comfortable.
- With everything from her recent divorce from Kevin Federline to her recent late night jaunts with Paris Hilton and other socialites, Spears is known to do things her way.Advertisement
- Its proximity to the East Coast makes it ideal for last-minute spring break jaunts.
- From family-friendly yoga jaunts to restorative private getaways, there's a travel excursion for any level.
- The series follows the ladies as they prove their love for Ray J while trying to keep up with his fast-paced lifestyle which includes frequent jaunts to the hottest hangouts in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Most of the episodes show the teens living the fabulous life during holiday jaunts to Florida and Mexico.