Jasminum sentence example
- Clianthus Clivia Cobaea* Coleus Coprosma Cordyline Correa Cuphea Cyclamen Cyperus Cytisus Darwinia (Genetyllis) Diosma Dracaena Eccremocarpus* Epacris Epiphyllum Erica Eriostemon Erythrina Eucalyptus Eupatorium Eurya Ficus Fuchsia Grevillea Haemanthusf Heliotropium Hibiscus Hoya* Hydrangea Impatiens Jasminum * Justicia Kalosanthes Lachenaliaf Lantana Lapageria * Liliumt Lophospermum* Mandevillea* Manettia* Mutisia* Myrsiphyllum* Maurandya * Nerinef Nerium Pelargonium Petunia Pimelia Plumbago* Polianthesf Primula Rhododendron Richardia (Calla) f Salvia Sarracenia Solanum Sparmannia Statice Strelitzia Streptocarpus Swainsonia Tacsonia* Tecoma Tradescantia Vallotaf Spring Bedding.
- Jasminum Absolute produced positive patch test reactions in some patients who were contact sensitive to cinnamic aldehyde.
- Prune winter-flowering jasmine (Jasminum nudiflorum) once the flowers have faded.
- If your plant really is Jasminum mesnyi, you have something exciting there, because Jasminum mesnyi seldom seeds.
- Jasminum mesnyi is sometimes listed as Jasminum primulinum and is known by the common names of Japanese jasmine, primrose jasmine, and yellow jasmine.Advertisement
- More recently, researchers at the botanical garden of Heidekberg attempted for several years to achieve fruit-set in jasminum mesnyi by artificial pollination, but had no success.
- Jasminum mesnyi is not self-pollinating.
- If the seeds don't germinate, you can still have more plants, because jasminum mesnyi is extremely easy to propagate by layering or cuttings.
- Jasminum mesnyi is often recommended for erosion control because it roots so easily.
- Jasminum nudiflorum, or winter jasmine, is similar to its summer counterpart.Advertisement