Japanned sentence example
- Tin and japanned goods..
- Bilston contains numerous furnaces, forges, rolling and slitting mills for the preparation of iron, and a great variety of factories for japanned and painted goods, brass-work and heavy iron goods.
- japanned wares.
- japanned goods.
- japanned work.Advertisement
- japanned iron of the horse shoe form with rounded corners and of ample size for stability.
- The japanned wares were probably made by Gray and Co, who had a manufactory in Temple Back.
- From the dirt and smoke of Wolverhampton came spectacular and glamorous japanned ware.
- My furniture, part of which I made myself--and the rest cost me nothing of which I have not rendered an account--consisted of a bed, a table, a desk, three chairs, a looking-glass three inches in diameter, a pair of tongs and andirons, a kettle, a skillet, and a frying-pan, a dipper, a wash-bowl, two knives and forks, three plates, one cup, one spoon, a jug for oil, a jug for molasses, and a japanned lamp.