Jap sentence example
- KURILES (Jap. Chishima, " thousand islands"), a chain of small islands belonging to Japan, stretching in a north-easterly direction from Nemuro Bay, on the extreme east of the island of Yezo, to Chishima-kaikyo (Kuriles Strait), which separates them from the southernmost point of Kamchatka.
- This case was reported at once to the Jap commandant, who ordered us to move the man to Tarsau.
- The order came for the Jap guards to batten down the holds.
- My previous vehicle was a Jap import, a Toyota Surf, in fact it did belong to a Japanese gentleman from Osaka.
- Jap import car insurance their coverage.Advertisement
- Jap engine, bolted directly via engine plates to the chassis just like a motorcycle.
- Then it was my turn in front of the Jap sergeant.
- The Jap engine in a variety of frames reigned the world for decades, modern speedway was born.