Janitor sentence example
- This 1997 drama is about a janitor who is actually a genius.
- A janitor was mopping down the hall, and she stood once more in front of the closed door to Ashley's room.
- The cab driver tells the janitor where he found his fare.
- She trailed, even more perplexed when the janitor waxing the floor called out a cheerful, "Hey, Toby!"
- I saw the janitor (witness _________) walk toward me at that point.Advertisement
- I asked the janitor, and he said the house was not very well built and that the beams and wainscoting were shrinking.
- Probably only Robert Ross, a weaver from the Links Feus who had been appointed first janitor, knew the truth.
- There is a part-time janitor for the building, who will work closely with the Administrator on a day-to-day basis.
- Debbie is horrified when she discovers the identity of the new school janitor, and Hannah is reduced to stealing from Helen.
- He was obliged to bribe the janitor, too, because the laws of the house permitted neither animals nor babies within its precincts.Advertisement
- No problem said the janitor proudly fetching his tiny terrier into the studio.
- This song was written specifically for the film and appeared in the scene where the janitor was helping the kids sneak away from the principle.
- Always on the alert for crime, he got his tip-offs from the police station where he worked as the mild mannered janitor.
- Teacher, principal, guidance counselor and janitor are just a few of the roles you take on as a parent of homeschooled children.
- Total reads: 29 Has the great clairvoyant Nostradamus come back to us in the guise of a twenty-first century janitor?Advertisement
- Katie couldn't help the bubble of happy laughter that escaped. Death chuckled with her then motioned to the stairwell Toby was desperately trying to pull Katie towards. They ran through the palace. Katie trailed the angel until they reached a small chamber she would've mistaken as a janitor's closet on the top level. Toby wrenched open the door and ducked into the dark room. A portal glowed in the center. Katie entered, overwhelmed by the thought of leaving.
- Let them choose their career (housekeeper, janitor, chef) and pay them an affordable allowance for their hard work.
- Trent Reznor recorded the entirety of NIN's debut album, Pretty Hate Machine, in the dead of the night at a recording studio where he was the janitor.