Jango sentence example
- The Bahr-ei-Ghazal.The first outbreak in favor of Mahdism in the Bahr-el-Ghazal took place at Liffi in August 1882, when the Dinka tribe, under Jango, revolted and was defeated by Lupton 33ey with considerable slaughter at Tel Gauna, and again in 1883
- You play Jango Fett, the bounty hunter whose DNA would be used to create the Imperial Clone Army.
- Check out Jango's jet pack for extra fun.
- Jango - Jango is similar to Last FM in that you can stream as many Weird Al Yankovic songs as you like and the service will suggest similar artists for you to explore.
- Popular streaming sites like Pandora, Jango or Last.fm.Advertisement
- Jango follows the Pandora model but gives you even more flexibility with building your playlist.
- Plug in a list of artists and songs you want to hear, and Jango will create your radio station that plays only those songs.
- In addition to the Jango website, you can take Jango to go on an iPhone or Android.
- This renowned bounty hunter worked for the Empire and also for the criminal underworld and was a clone of the famous Jango Fett.
- Jango raised him as a son and trained him as a bounty hunter.Advertisement