Jangly sentence example
- inoffensive jangly pop with a bit of 60s pop sound.
- We all felt we could relate to that because we're not about the jangly pop or the rock'n'roll scene of the Strokes.
- The jangly guitar sound provides a security blanket, falsely.
- Jangly guitars, slap bass and squidgy synth basslines also make an appearance, alongside trippy effects, disco strings and atmospheric chords.
- For example, for a sustained B, the author of the site states that the chord has a "nice jangly sound" and that lifting a finger will make the chord sound more like a Crowded House song.Advertisement
- A great hat or headband, necklace, belly chain, armbands and jangly anklets can all make for more fun.
- Follow this link to check out this synth and jangly guitar heartbreaker, plus one more track from the album.