Jangling sentence example
- He inveighs against the oppression of the poor by the rich, reproves those who, weary of matins or mass, spend their time in church "jangling," telling tales, and wondering where they will get the best ale, and revives the legend of the dancers at the church door during mass who were cursed by the priest and went on dancing for a twelvemonth without cessation.
- The cell phone rang, its jangling tune startling her out of her thoughts.
- jangle enough a faint jangling of bell could be heard.
- janglealbum opens with the jangling guitars which lead into ' A Girl Like That ' .
- The mention of this group brings to mind three part harmony and jangling guitars!Advertisement
- jangle, I heard the wonderful sound of jangling keys.
- jangleoft repeated vocal lines have a muffled tone and are buried within the music, while jangling guitar work lifts the mood.
- Rumors of star midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo's imminent departure are jangling the nerves of the Old Trafford faithful.