Jangle sentence example
- jangle away and it's pop music.
- Their sound includes off-kilter lyrics, blues guitar jangle and wailing harmonica, low down funky drums and fat jazz double bass.
- jangle guitar pop of ' Roman Litter ' .
- jangle, I heard the wonderful sound of jangling keys.
- You want to emigrate when the shops start playing jingle jangle carol music in November.Advertisement
- Described as a potent amalgamation of hard rock, psychedelia, jangle pop and grunge, the distinctive crunch of DeLeo's guitar licks serve as the engine that will drive STP into the legendary annals of American music.
- jangle a few nerves at the Bank!
- jangle enough a faint jangling of bell could be heard.
- little jingle jangle guitars, Stuart harmonizing with himself on the vocals, a string section, much dramatic atmosphere.
- We draw the line, however, at Aussie Rules; references to Australian sports jangle a few nerves at the Bank!Advertisement
- We open with the glittering jangle guitar pop of ' Roman Litter ' .
- Typical of the June Brides songs, despite the pure pop youthful jangle, there is another side, a dark undercurrent.