Jangle sentence example
- Their sound includes off-kilter lyrics, blues guitar jangle and wailing harmonica, low down funky drums and fat jazz double bass.
- You want to emigrate when the shops start playing jingle jangle carol music in November.
- We draw the line, however, at Aussie Rules; references to Australian sports jangle a few nerves at the Bank!
- We open with the glittering jangle guitar pop of ' Roman Litter ' .
- Typical of the June Brides songs, despite the pure pop youthful jangle, there is another side, a dark undercurrent.Advertisement
- Described as a potent amalgamation of hard rock, psychedelia, jangle pop and grunge, the distinctive crunch of DeLeo's guitar licks serve as the engine that will drive STP into the legendary annals of American music.