Janesville sentence example
- It is served by the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy, the Chicago & North-Western, the Chicago, Milwaukee & St Paul, the Chicago, Milwaukee & Gary ("Rockford Route") and the Illinois Central railways, and is connected by interurban electric railway with Chicago and Freeport, Illinois, and Janesville, Wisconsin.
- It is served by the Chicago & North-Western, and the Chicago, Milwaukee & St Paul railways, and by an inter-urban electric railway to Janesville, Wisconsin and Rockford, Illinois.
- Madison is served by the Chicago & North-Western, the Chicago, Milwaukee & St Paul, and the Illinois Central railways (being the northern terminus of the last), and by interurban electric lines, connecting with Janesville, Beloit and Chicago.
- The tracks of the Chicago & North-Western (built to Janesville in 1855 and to Fond du Lac in 1858) form a network in the eastern part of the state, affording direct connexions with Chicago.
- While some brides note that a Vera's gown is on the pricier side, there is also a Vera's Clearance Center in Janesville with prices slashed to as little as $99.Advertisement
- By the end of 2008, GM's production had dropped by 18.4%, and it had stopped shifts at its Pontiac and Flint, Michigan plants, as well as facilities in Oshawa, Ontario, and Janesville, Wisconsin.
- Eventually GM closed both the Janesville, Wisconsin and Moraine, Ohio plants, as well as metal stamping plants in Pennsylvania and Wyoming and a minivan plant in Georgia.