Jammies sentence example
- Slumber Soiree includes jammies, slippers, and a personal, doll-sized phone.
- He didn't have anything against flannel jammies in particular.
- Shop for footed jammies made out of breathable cotton, and pair this with a light blanket and properly set thermostat to keep your little one cozy and safe.
- Footed jammies: Footed pajamas are certainly an easy way to ensure that your toddler will stay warm and cozy all night long.
- For added warmth in winter months, you can put on a T-shirt underneath his jammies as well.Advertisement
- Two piece jammies: Two piece toddler pajamas may or may not include snaps at the bottom of the shirt and top of the pants to join the two pieces together.
- Short or long jammies: Many parents continue to purchase long pajama pants even in the warmer months, since kids will still kick covers, and air conditioned rooms can get quite chilly at night.
- Some families also follow a tradition of purchasing new children's pajamas every Christmas and taking a family photo with everyone dressed in matching jammies, including their parents.
- Flannel-Favorite jammies for winter are often made of flannel, keeping children warm and cozy on those cold, frosty nights.
- Whether you bake all your cookies in your jammies, cut down on your shopping list or have a family photo taken in them, the memories you create will last a lifetime.Advertisement
- Whatever the reason, I'm sure almost any guy or gal would like a pair of these jammies.
- Toddler Grinch Pajamas: Green striped toddler jammies.
- OK, so it isn't that easy to find Grinch pajamas -- but you can always find Grinch fabric to make your own jammies.
- Those flannel jammies you have on don't have to be oversized or even plaid.
- Toast and Jammies Western Rodeo Set: Available at both MSN Shopping and PJ Moon, this western rodeo cotton pajama set is indescribably cute!Advertisement
- Paw print jammies can easily be found online or in your favorite . Styles available include nightshirts or nightgowns, flannel two-piece sets or comfy loungepants and matching cami or t-shirt.