Jammer sentence example
- Failed jammer (and no backup) - using Stop as chest ascender.
- The camera jammer does what it sounds like it does.
- These are actually called "Dolfin Boy's Aussie Swim Shorts" and are described as being shorter than a jammer but longer than a brief.
- Thus, a man achieves the perfect combination these styles; the coverage that a jammer or board short will provide but the complete freedom of movement that you can only get with a brief or a long competitive short.
- Performance: In the performance category, consider the Male Splice Jammer.Advertisement
- Training: When you're in training, consider the Solid Poly Jammer.
- This is also a good source for serious surf wear, such as jammer shorts and wetsuits.
- Aquablade Jammer: The least expensive of the men's professional suits, it offers the channeling stripes, compression fit from longer legs, drawcord waist and low drag.
- Jammer Endurance+: Jammers are the next step up in coverage from the square leg trunks.
- Regular wearers report that the Jammer is lightweight and feels more like a second skin than a pair of constricting swim shorts.Advertisement
- The Jammer fits securely, holding strong with a flat-braided, non-slip drawstring.
- If the Jammer is the trainer's swimwear of choice, the Racer is the competitor's chosen suit.
- It features the same flat-braided, non-slip drawstring as the Jammer, and it is cut generously in the side seams, which allows the wearer unrestricted leg movement.
- The boys' performance collection offers versions of the Racer and Jammer, while the girls' performance collection includes several versions of the Diamondback and a more limited selection of the Maxback.
- These characters included Hot Dog, Racetrack, Skulls, Hammerhead, Gonzo, Flat Top, Hardball, Jammer and Kat among so many more.Advertisement