Jambalaya sentence example
- The rice will get heated in the pot with the jambalaya anyway so why drive yourself nuts?
- jambalaya collard greens the mississippi ohio not just in also play havoc.
- Tuck into jerk chicken, spicy ribs, blackened fish or meat jambalaya and soak up the family vibe.
- A sauté pan, on the other hand, has higher edges than a frying pan, so it comes in handy for cooking meats on the stove, and for creating thick dishes such as stews, paella and jambalaya.
- Cajun food is famous for one-pot meals such as Jambalaya, gumbos, and etouffes.Advertisement
- Jambalaya might look difficult to make and it definitely tastes like you spent all day working on it, but if you can brown chicken you can make a great tasting dinner.
- Let the jambalaya simmer for 15 minutes.
- Springtime on the Bayou--Includes cruising in the heart of Cajun country in Louisiana and sampling popular local dishes such as gumbo, crawfish pie, and jambalaya.
- Beyond preparing rice, these types of small appliances can serve other purposes in the kitchen such as steaming raw vegetables and cooking dishes like jambalaya.
- There are plenty of food and drink ideas associated with Mardi Gras, such as king cake, hurricane and grenade drinks, jambalaya and po'boys.Advertisement
- Specials include jambalaya, osso bucco and meatloaf.
- The menu features traditional standards, such as red beans and rice, jambalaya and crawfish, mixed in with more exotic choices, such as alligator, frog legs, and various etouffee.
- The menu features salads and wraps, sandwiches, baked lemon sole, shrimp jambalaya, baby back ribs, skirt steak, hamburgers and cheeseburgers.