Jamal sentence example
- 454; Jamal al-din All al-Qifti, d.
- 568; Jamal al-din al-l3alabi, d.
- In the years1872-1878the Afghan Jamal ud-Din, a professor in the Azhar mosque at Cairo, attempted to read Avicenna with his scholars, and to exercise them in things that went beyond theology, bringing, for example, a globe into the mosque to explain the form of the earth.
- Still farther south, towards Kerman, there are several peaks (BidKhan, Lalehzar, Shah-Kuh, Jamal Bariz, &c.) which rise to an elevation of 13,000 ft.
- He has been openly contemptuous of Jamal throughout the new hearing.Advertisement
- Celebrities like former California governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and former Atlanta Falcon running back, Jamal Anderson, have been known to favor an Invicta.
- Silas (Method Man) and Jamal King (Redman).
- Ivory's ghost comes to them when they smoke the marijuana from the batch that was fertilized with his ashes, and he gives Silas and Jamal all of the answers to the THC exams.