Jam-packed sentence example
- Soap Central - Soap Central is jam packed with news, spoilers, previews and more.
- After a score of handshakes from well-wishers, he located his wife and joined her for a jam-packed barbeque lunch, sponsored by the Elks at their century old restored buildingâ€”another traditional happening of the annual holiday festivities.
- The room was jam packed with people at the free rave.
- I don't get the pip, jam packed with taste, Duerr's clearly fills a space!
- Twenty, filtered menthol cigarettes, jam packed with nicotine, tar, embalming fluid, and couple hundred more flavorful low-dosed toxic deadly poisons.Advertisement
- These trips are jam-packed with entertainment suitable for women of all ages.
- Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble - Jam-packed stylized adventure that's loads of fun and makes good use of the touch screen.
- In 2005, she began judging Dancing with the Stars, and the rest is history for this gorgeous Asian American with a jam packed dance schedule.
- These guides are designed as primers for parents and are jam-packed with all the information parents need to help their kids with a given topic.
- It's admirable to want to save money by cooking every meal from scratch, but it's going to be a difficult goal to accomplish if you already have a jam-packed schedule.Advertisement
- Soap Central: Soap Central is jam packed with news, spoilers, previews and more.
- Watch the New York Knicks slam dunk a victory or enjoy a "friendly" hockey game, jam packed with excitement provided by the New York Rangers hockey club.
- This show that premiered in 1992 is jam packed with dysfunctional drama, harking back in a way to PBS' An American Family.
- This is a great area to have jam packed if you are using the site to help you find a new job.
- Reservations are a must, as it tends to get jam-packed, and as soon as you sink your fork into one of their steaks, you'll understand why.Advertisement
- The Jacksonville Jaguars swimsuit calendar is jam packed with beautiful pictures of the Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleaders, affectionately known as "The Roar".