Jak sentence example
- Jak Upland (John Countryman) took the place of Piers Ploughman, and upbraided the clergy, and especially the friars, for their wealth and luxury.
- Jak Upland put all this into rude nervous English verse: "Freer, what charitie is this To fain that whoso liveth after your order Liveth most perfectlie, And next followeth the state of the Apostles In povertie and pennance: And yet the wisest and greatest clerkes of you Wend or send or procure to the court of Rome,.
- Krell (1865), Jak.
- In all parts of Albania the vendetta (gydk, jak) or blood-feud, the primitive lex talionis, is an established usage; the duty of revenge is a sacred tradition handed down to successive generations in the family, the village and the tribe.
- An unnamed source claimed that the actress "has never been the same since she broke up with Jak,e" referring to Dunst's former boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal.Advertisement
- Connect Daxter to Jak X Combat Racing for the PS2 and you can unlock the option to toggle whether or not Daxter wears his goggles over his eyes.
- Get 100% in Jak X and when you connect to Daxter, you can get a souped up scooter with different paint job and flaming decals.