Jails sentence example
- Then Fitz goes and jails Fred O'Connor just for spite.
- I'll send you a file in a cake if Fitzgerald jails you for assault.
- The labouring convicts are distributed among four jails and nineteen stations; the self-supporters in thirtyeight villages.
- There are also a deputy postmaster-general, chief superintendent and four superintendents of telegraphs, a chief collector of customs, three collectors and four port officers, and an inspector-general of jails.
- Each county provides for the indoor care of the poor in poor asylums and children's homes, and for local prisoners in county jails.Advertisement
- Paris was thus left to the rioters, who seized arms wherever they could find them, broke open the jails, burnt the octroi barriers and soon had every man's life and goods at their discretion.
- The number of persons arrested and imprisoned reached hundreds of thousands, of whom many died in their crowded and filthy jails.
- The commissioner must inspect once each year all penal, correctional and eleemosynary institutions, including public hospitals, jails, poorhouses and corporations and organizations doing charitable work; and the commissioner appears as next friend in cases affecting the property of orphan minors, and has power to investigate complaints against public and private institutions whose charters may be revoked for cause by the commissioner.
- Nothing loth, he established a revolutionary tribunal, and formed a body of desperate men, called the Legion of Marat, for the purpose of destroying in the swiftest way the masses of prisoners heaped in the jails.
- The principal duties of this board are to examine the condition and the management of such institutions and report to the governor; and county and city authorities must submit to it for criticism all plans for new jails, public infirmaries, and hospitals.Advertisement
- He sounds liberal in calling for federal aid to help alcoholics in local jails.
- But going into police cells was necessary in some parts of the country as overcrowded jails reached breaking point.
- Some jails " have developed local policies which eliminate whole swaths of eligible prisoners " .
- Some jails " have developed local policies which eliminate whole swaths of eligible prisoners ".
- Granted, it isn't like he's going to San Quentin or anything and county jails have a supposed less violent atmosphere then say, a prison - still, it has got to be scary for the baby faced 18 year old.Advertisement
- Others end up in jails or mental institutions.
- Jail.org provides information on public criminal records, county jails, state department of corrections facilities, public records, criminal public records, prison inmate locators and jail inmate search tools.
- Post-1906 San Francisco Earthquake, many civilian prisoners from the city's jails were transferred to Alcatraz for temporary detention during rebuilding.