Jailhouse sentence example
- I was sure you'd whack the son of a bitch and maybe kill him and I didn't want to be a jailhouse widow and run Bird Song alone.
- The only modicum of solace she felt came from Fred O'Connor's jailhouse assurances that Martha was not in harm's way.
- On Sunday the band will be playing rockabilly tinged 50s blues at the Jailhouse Rock Bar.
- Some of the bass tabs available include I Want You, Jailhouse Rock, Livewire, Merry Go Round, Rattlesnake Shake and many more.
- When you think of someone who has done hard time, you may also immediately think of someone covered in jailhouse ink.Advertisement
- On the outside, a tattoo can mean just about anything; inside a jailhouse, tattoos have very specific meanings.