Jailers sentence example
- He had originally thought the two jailers had bathed in some costly perfume, but now understood this is what a vampire smelt like.
- Rush in the film is yomping about naked on top of tables and exchanging bon mots with his jailers.
- His lawyer said his American military jailers were force feeding him.
- My Iraqi jailers did everything they could to extract the names of my co-conspirators.
- Afterward - she smiled gently at the recollection - she had thanked her bemused jailers for helping her to attain nirvana.Advertisement
- They are the standing army, and the militia, jailers, constables, posse comitatus, etc.