Jailbroken sentence example
- This application was once banned and only available to jailbroken handsets, but Fring is now available through the App Store.
- These unauthorized applications will only run on an iPhone that has been "jailbroken."
- While Apple certainly doesn't endorse the practice, it is possible to access banned apps on a jailbroken iPhone.
- In short, Cydia is a repository of applications that can only be installed and run on jailbroken iPhones.
- This policy changed over time, but for a while, the only way to get a third-party web browser on the iPhone was to use an "unauthorized" service like Cydia for jailbroken iPhones.Advertisement