Jagger sentence example
- She is obviously delighted to be the next Mrs Jagger.
- mick jagger before the end of development industry.
- Jon Boden struts and rants like Mick Jagger's grandson and with almost as much presence as the old trouper himself.
- Jon Boden struts and rants like Mick Jagger 's grandson and with almost as much presence as the old trouper himself.
- Sir Michael Philip Jagger is, of course, the lead singer for the Rolling Stones.Advertisement
- Born in 1943, Jagger proves rock 'n' roll isn't only for the young.
- In addition to being a musician, Jagger has appeared in 10 films.
- Some of the homes you'll see belong to Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, Robert Redford, Mick Jagger, and Jennifer Lopez.
- In early 2006, Tom joined the ranks of Elton John and Mick Jagger by being knighted by Queen Elizabeth.
- Poet Sienna Rose was born on August 24, 2005, and Jagger Joseph Blue was born on March 17, 2008.Advertisement
- Distinctly Australian in style, but worldwide in its appeal, celebrities from Jackie Onassis to Bianca Jagger began sporting the Jag label.
- Their first single was a song written by fellow British invasion artists Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, but it was a flop.
- Visitors can view exhibits about the volcanoes at the Kilauea visitors' Center and the Jagger Museum.