Jager sentence example
- Jager has described coprolites from the alum-slate of Gaildorf in Wurttemberg; the fish-coprolites of Burdiehouse and of Newcastle-under-Lyme are of Carboniferous age.
- Jager and -o 689 (1-o.0016t) Wied.
- See Hartmann and Jager, Johann Brenz (1840-1842); Bossert, in Hauck's Realencyklop. (1897).
- Jager in complicated organic compounds.
- In addition there are eighteen chasseur or rifle battalions (Jager).Advertisement
- Riding along the Jager Strasse one day, he saw a crowd of people.
- The northern group of four divisions (three Austrian and one German Jager) was commanded by Krauss, who had been called back from the Bukovina.
- In the morning Krauss's troops, the Bosnians and the German Jager, who had both been heavily punished already, made a great effort to break through.
- Only one more attack was made in this sector and both Jager and Bosnian divisions had to be withdrawn and re-made.
- Besides the 5th, the tooth and the Jager also took part in the attack, which was renewed again and again during i o days, but no further progress was made.Advertisement
- They had long been at deadly feud with Jager.