Jager sentence example
- Jager, Ober Kaiser Maximilians I.
- Jager has described coprolites from the alum-slate of Gaildorf in Wurttemberg; the fish-coprolites of Burdiehouse and of Newcastle-under-Lyme are of Carboniferous age.
- Jager and -o 689 (1-o.0016t) Wied.
- Jager and S.
- Jager, Geschichte d.Advertisement
- See Hartmann and Jager, Johann Brenz (1840-1842); Bossert, in Hauck's Realencyklop. (1897).
- Jager, M.
- Jager in complicated organic compounds.
- Jager, Bergen og Bergenserne (Bergen, 1889).
- In addition there are eighteen chasseur or rifle battalions (Jager).Advertisement
- Riding along the Jager Strasse one day, he saw a crowd of people.
- xiii.; Assyrian: Halevy, Melanges (1883); Jager, in Beitr.
- The northern group of four divisions (three Austrian and one German Jager) was commanded by Krauss, who had been called back from the Bukovina.
- In the morning Krauss's troops, the Bosnians and the German Jager, who had both been heavily punished already, made a great effort to break through.
- Only one more attack was made in this sector and both Jager and Bosnian divisions had to be withdrawn and re-made.Advertisement
- who had broken through at Plezzo, and the 94 th, from Krobatin's army, gained a little ground on the right, the Alpine troops of the 22nd capturing the summit of Monte Pertica, but the German Alpenkorps and the Austrian 50th, which had passed to Krauss from Stein's group, to replace the battered Bosnian and Jager divisions, made no headway against the salient of Solarolo and Spinoncia, or against the TombaMonfenera line.
- Besides the 5th, the tooth and the Jager also took part in the attack, which was renewed again and again during i o days, but no further progress was made.
- They had long been at deadly feud with Jager.