Jaeger sentence example
- (b) The method of Kohlrausch, as carried out by Jaeger and Dieselhorst (Berlin Acad., July 1899), consists in observing the difference of temperature between the centre and the ends of the bar by means of insulated thermo-couples.
- P. Jaeger, Notice sur C. Fleury, considers coinme historien de l'sglise (Strassburg, 1847, 8vo); Reichlin-Meldegg, Geschichte des Christentums,
- Look for a men's sports watch that has a battery and wristband that will be easy to replace (i.e. go with a sports watch made by a well-known and dependable company, like Timex or Jaeger).
- Some of the older watches are very difficult to find since many were produced in very limited editions like the Jaeger LeCoultre Batman Forever Reverso.
- Jaeger LeCoultre produced this limited series of 35 watches strictly for promotional purposes.Advertisement
- The Jaeger Lecoultre Atmos clock is one of the most complex timepieces ever created.
- Building upon a foundation laid more than two centuries ago, Jaeger Lecoultre (JL) has created a marvel of engineering in the Atmos that continues to evolve aesthetically and technologically.
- Based in the picturesque Swiss village, Le Sentier of the Vallée de Joux, Manufacture Jaeger Lecoultre is a leading force in luxurious and prestigious timepiece manufacturing.
- This Jaeger Lecoultre Atmos also has a new movement that displays northern hemisphere constellations through a large opening.
- Learn more about the Jaeger Lecoultre Atmos legacy by visiting the JL website and exploring the many JL Atmos clocks and watches currently on the market.Advertisement
- In nonflowering plants the works usually followed are for ferns, Hooker and Baker's Synopsis filicum; for mosses, Muller's Synopsis muscorum frondosorum, Jaeger & Sauerbeck's Genera et species muscorum, and Engler & Prantl's Pflanzenfamilien; for algae, de Toni's Sylloge algarum; for hepaticae, Gottsche, Lindenberg and Nees ab Esenbeck's Synopsis hepaticarum, supplemented by Stephani's Species hepaticarum; for fungi, Saccardo's Sylloge fungorum, and for mycetozoa Lister's monograph of the group. For the members of large genera, e.g.
- To Jaeger is due the determination of the topic parameters of certain haloid-derivatives, and, while showing that the morphotropic effects closely resemble those occasioned by methyl, he established the important fact that, in general, the crystal form depended upon the orientation of the substituents in the benzene complex.