Jacobson sentence example
- Meta-oxyazobenzene, C 6 H 5 N: N(1)C 6 H 4 OH(3), was obtained in 1903 by P. Jacobson (Ber., 1903, 36, p. 4 0 93) by condensing ortho-anisidine with diazo benzene, the resulting compound being then diazotized and reduced by alcohol to benzene-azometa-anisole, from which meta-oxyazobenzene was obtained by hydrolysis with aluminium chloride.
- A network television station announced the arrest of Byron John Jacobson for the murder of Elsie Otis whose nude body was found in rural Kentucky!
- Do you know how long we've been chasing that bastard Byron Jacobson?
- Thanks to Jack Fitch, Dave Carlson and Alex Jacobson, property names for reflected Java Beans now use standard capitalization transform.
- Kelly jacobson owner that didn't give the widely popular.Advertisement
- If, however, one of the para positions in the hydrazo compound is substituted, then either diphenyl derivatives or azo compounds are formed, or what is known as the semidine change takes place (P. Jacobson, Berichte, 1892, 2 5, p. 99 2; 1893, 26, p. 681; 1896, 29, p. 2680; Annalen, 1895, 287, p. 97; 1898, 3 0 3, p. 290) A para mono substituted hydrazo compound in the presence of a hydrochloric acid solution of stannous chloride gives either a para diphenyl derivative (the substituent group being eliminated), an ortho-semidine, a para-semidine, or a diphenyl base, whilst a decomposition with the formation of amines may also take place.
- In Psychiatric Secrets, 2nd ed. Edited by Alan Jacobson.
- Deering - This schooner left Barbados on January 9, 1921 and was last seen off the coast of North Carolina by lighthouse keeper Thomas Jacobson.
- However, when Thomas Jacobson spotted the vessel, he was hailed by voice by a crew member on board.
- A complete edition of Sanderson's works (6 vols.) was edited by William Jacobson in 1854.Advertisement