Jackpots sentence example
- coverall jackpot nights - over £ 1 million jackpots every wednesday.
- The site touts the large lotto payoffs offered by these games, with some jackpots totaling hundreds of millions of dollars.
- If picking winning numbers were easy, lotteries wouldn't offer such large jackpots.
- The reason jackpots grow to such large amounts is that people do not pick winning numbers for long periods of time.
- Powerball jackpots are often some of the highest in the history of the lottery (with a minimum of a 20 million dollar pot) and the chance of winning the jackpot is about 1 in 195,249,054.Advertisement