Jack-o-lantern sentence example
- Frau Holda; others, like the Welsh Pwck, the Lancashire boggarts or the more widely found Jack-o'-Lantern (Will o' the Wisp), are sprites who do no jmore harm than leading the wanderer astray.
- Some have smiling faces on them, and some are created with spooky Jack-O-Lantern faces, to better fit the holiday.
- A jack-o-lantern lit from within using real or LED votives makes a great starting point, and can be combined with other elements such as small candles or miniature pumpkins.
- Consider hollowing out a pumpkin, much like you would do for a jack-o-lantern, but carve hearts instead of a face.
- Choose a long-sleeved black T-shirt with a bright orange jack-o'-lantern on the front and pair it with a pair of jeans for a little boy.Advertisement
- Scented votive candles can be used in an autumn leaves wreath centerpiece, or may be inserted into a festive jack-o-lantern to cover any spoiling smell.
- Artists Helping Children provides instructions on projects such as using an old teacup to make a Halloween Jack-O-Lantern candle holder, how to make cookie cutter floating candles and gorgeous looking ice candles.
- If you decide to carve a Jack-o-Lantern, have your child draw the outline of the design, but don't let them carve the pumpkin themselves.
- Once the Jack-o-Lantern has been carved, put a small flashlight inside instead of using a candle to light it up.
- Jack-o'-lantern Treat Totes: Use paper mache to design a unique holder for your Halloween treats.Advertisement
- However, instead of making a simple Jack O'Lantern face, add spice to your Halloween display with a spider or crow design.
- That's right; not the Easter Bunny, not Easter eggs, but a jack-o-lantern.
- Put lights or jack-o-lantern luminaries along the pathway to your front door.
- String some lights, add candles and a jack o'lantern to finish it off.
- The target is the jack-o'-lantern's nose instead of the donkey's backside.Advertisement
- The person who gets closest to the actual nose on the jack-o'-lantern is the winner.
- Time the event and give the players five minutes to tear a jack-o'-lantern out of the newspaper - no scissors allowed.
- The hosts will select the winner with the most realistic jack-o'-lantern.