Jacaranda sentence example
- Jacaranda Green: This vibrant green is heavily utilized in Patagonia's products.
- Team Captain Meetings - 3/2, 4/6, 5/4, and 6/1 from 6:00 - 7:30 pm in the Jacaranda Room of the Norman P.
- aipi), peanuts, pineapple, guava, chirimoya (Anona cherimolia), pawpaw (Carica papaya), ipecacuanha (Cephaelis), sarsaparilla, vanilla, false jalap (Mirabilis jalapa), copaiba, tolu (Myroxylon toluiferum), rubber-producing trees, dyewoods, cotton and a great number of beautiful hardwoods, such as jacaranda, mahogany, rosewood, quebracho, colo, cedar, walnut, &c. Among the fruits many of the most common are exotics, as the orange, lemon, lime, fig, date, grape, &c., while others, as the banana, caju or cashew (Anacardium occidentale) and aguacate avocado or alligator pear, have a disputed origin.
- Formerly this coast region furnished large quantities of Brazil-wood (Caesalpinia echinata), and the river valleys have long been the principal source of Brazil's best cabinet-wood - rosewood (Dalbergia nigra), jacaranda (Machaeriumfirmum,Benth.),vinhatico (Plathymenia foliosa, Benth.), peroba (Aspidosperma peroba), cedro, &c. The exotic mangabeira (mango) is found everywhere along the coast, together with the bamboo, orange, lemon, banana, cashew, &c.
- bignonia brasiliana Lam.) Jacaranda This is one of many species known as jacaranda.Advertisement
- jacaranda tree.
- Jacaranda was also successful last time out when easily outpointing Meltonian on fast ground at Stratford.
- staid, conservative capital, with wide streets lined with jacaranda trees that bloom purple in spring.
- These are made up, as Prince Max zu Neuwied found in southern Bahia in 1817, " of the genera Cocos, Melastoma, Bignonia, Rhexia, Mimosa, Inga, Bombax, Ilex, Laurus, Myrthus, Eugenia, Jacaranda, Jatropha, Visinia, Lecythis, Ficus, and a thousand other, for the most part, unknown species of trees."
- Pretoria is the staid, conservative capital, with wide streets lined with jacaranda trees that bloom purple in spring.Advertisement