Jabs sentence example
- In the first 10 minutes, the teams resembled two boxers easing their way into a fight, throwing long-range jabs.
- The NHS offers flu jabs free of charge to everyone with diabetes.
- Traditional boxing moves such as jabs and uppercuts will be combined with front and side kicks.
- You will also perform some attack moves, like jabs and upper cuts.
- These include hop squats, hopping while switching feet, jumps with jabs and lunging to the floor.Advertisement
- There's nothing worse than picking up a few bras and having to return them because they are the wrong size or the underwire jabs you in the rib cage.
- This swap was also packed with drama as Perrin traded verbal jabs with her host family on race, social justice and politics.
- I have 5 kids, two eldest had single jabs, number 3 got full MMR, youngest two started on single vaccinations.
- Make sure your tetanus jabs are up to date.
- The cats have been with us for almost two weeks now, punctuated last Tuesday by a return to the Center for booster jabs.Advertisement
- My sis is getting married next year - possibly in Sri Lanka - and I wondered about the possibility of travel jabs.
- Both these jabs contain a type of hormone called a ' progestogen ' -- which has similar effects to the natural female hormone progesterone.
- Cassius just kept flicking jabs into the champion 's stolid face; Liston kept swinging at where Cassius had been a split second before.
- From political jabs to sexist slams, the race to produce the most offensive T shirts is on, and many clothing manufacturers are happy to be taking part.
- A few quick jabs with a crouching weak punch can help to keep your distance.Advertisement
- That said, if you can master this game, you'll be throwing hooks, uppercuts, and jabs with the best of them.