Jabbing sentence example
- She stumbled back and grabbed the pitchfork, jabbing it at him.
- "What's this about you two sleeping in the barn last night?" he asked, jabbing a fork into his eggs.
- She shrugged one shoulder and turned away, jabbing the key in the door.
- "It's the least of my concerns," the general mumbled, jabbing at the keypad.
- "Give the woman the keypad," Dan said in amusement, jabbing him in the ribs with an elbow.Advertisement
- Jabbing it at him, she turned the tables, threatening him until he lay flat on the floor.
- All the jabbing, kicking, squatting and twisting movements performed during a kickboxing class require constant engagement of the back and abs.
- I had him jabbing, double jab, jab cross, jab cross slip.
- Look for either goggle-style with side guards, or if you opt for plain shields, make sure they fit close to the face to avoid a finger or racquet jabbing in through the open side.