Jabbed sentence example
- She jabbed the spoon in the ice cream and sighed.
- He jabbed at the fire a few times.
- His eyes twinkled and he jabbed a thumb at the dining room.
- She jabbed him in the chest.
- A short stocky man in a white T-shirt and matching sneakers jabbed a hand at Alex.Advertisement
- He jabbed his hands in his pockets and looked away.
- Finally Carmen grabbed the shovel and jabbed it into the pile of dirt.
- He jabbed his thumb toward the wall behind him, where she made out the slender nickel doorknob in the space between two shelves of ancient books.
- The Original Other jabbed her in the arm, pulling her back to reality.
- Before I could, the door was kicked open I was grabbed about the neck in a strangle hold that gagged me and a knife jabbed upward under my chin!Advertisement
- He jabbed him in the arm, entertained by his unflappable friend's discomfort.
- Wasting no time, she jabbed her left foot in the stirrup and lifted her hand to be swallowed in his.
- Once I slept, it was the sleep of the dead and I didn't awaken until Betsy jabbed me.
- She jabbed him in the chest with each question, unwilling to back down.
- The battery was evidently fully charged as a large spark shot out when Paul jabbed his little penknife scissors into the contacts.Advertisement
- That was when she jabbed him in the nose as hard as she could with her free hand.
- He jabbed the fork into a clump of scrambled eggs and started eating.
- jabbed a finger in it, Mrs H chose to appear.