Ivory-coast sentence example
- Eastwards of the Ivory coast are the Gold and Slave coasts.
- The Liberian coast has few lagoons compared with the adjoining littoral of Sierra Leone or that of the Ivory Coast.
- The fauna of Liberia is sufficiently peculiar, at any rate as regards vertebrates, to make it very nearly identical with a "district" or sub-province of the West African province, though in this case the Liberian "district" would not include the northernmost portions of the country and would overlap on the east and west into Sierra Leone and the French Ivory Coast.
- Nowhere, perhaps, does the flora of West Africa attain a more wonderful development than in the republic of Liberia and in the adjoining regions of Sierra Leone and the Ivory Coast.
- The Ivory Coast is stated to have been visited by Dieppe merchants in the 14th century, and was made known by the Portuguese discoveries towards the end of the 15th century.Advertisement
- These two volumes deal with the history, geography, zoology and economic condition of the Ivory Coast.
- The Ivory coast extends from Cape Palmas to 3° W., and obtained its name from the quantity of ivory exported therefrom.
- Reuters news agency quotes diplomats in Ivory Coast as saying that they have heard of the hiring of 300 fresh mercenaries.
- The Ivory Coast continue to look fallible at the back.
- This is the best way to catch malaria, a sometimes lethal disease which has not ceased to be omnipresent in Ivory Coast.Advertisement
- The Ivory coast extends from Cape Palmas to 3Ã‚° W., and obtained its name from the quantity of ivory exported therefrom.
- The Ivory Coast 2pc Tankini w/Twist Front sold at Swimsuits Just for Us retails a bit higher at $85.00, but it puts the emphasis on top by pairing a floral halter tank with a regular scoop bottom.