Ivor sentence example
- About 1153, Ivor Bach (or the Little), a neighbouring Welsh chieftain, seized the castle and for a time held William, earl of Gloucester, and the countess prisoners in the hills.
- The lyrics of Anthony Varady (1875, 1877) are somewhat dull and unequal in tone; both he and Baron Ivor Kaas, author of Az itelet napja (Day of Judgment, 1876), have shown skill rather in the art of dramatic verse.
- For an exhaustive study of the Tristan legend and literature, see the recent work by Professor Golther; also an examination of the Welsh fragments by Ivor John in the Grimm Library.
- The second in Ivor's series of talks on the Integrated Company looks at wealth creation.
- Stricken with terror, Ivor thought he could see goblins and hobgoblins grinning wherever his lantern light flashed.Advertisement
- The 'Psychological Prisons ' From Which They Never Escaped: the role of ability grouping in reproducing social class inequalities, 135 Ivor Goodson.
- Her work earned her a string of BRIT Award nominations, and in 2004, she won the prestigious Ivor Novello Songwriting Award for Best Contemporary Song for the track Stronger.