Ivanovna sentence example
- Louisa Ivanovna consented to go, and in half an hour four troyka sleighs with large and small bells, their runners squeaking and whistling over the frozen snow, drove up to the porch.
- Returning to Mittau, he succeeded in gaining a footing at court there through one of his sisters, who was the fancy of the ruling minister, Peter Bestuzhev, whose established mistress was no less a person than the young duchess Anne Ivanovna.
- He is a son of Marya Ivanovna Dolokhova, such a worthy woman, but there, just fancy!
- He was the buffoon, who went by a woman's name, Nastasya Ivanovna.
- Nastasya Ivanovna dismounted to pick it up.Advertisement
- Nastasya Ivanovna the buffoon sat with a sad face at the window with two old ladies.
- It was decided that the count must not go, but that if Louisa Ivanovna (Madame Schoss) would go with them, the young ladies might go to the Melyukovs', Sonya, generally so timid and shy, more urgently than anyone begging Louisa Ivanovna not to refuse.
- She said and felt at that time that no man was more to her than Nastasya Ivanovna, the buffoon.
- Barbara Ivanovna told me today how our troops are distinguishing themselves.
- Barbara Ivanovna told me the mob near killed her because she said something in French.Advertisement