It-s-about-time sentence example
- Good. It's about time you started thinking defensively.
- I think it's about time to move him from his cradle to his crib.
- If you don't have anyone to tell you how smart you are, it's about time you start doing it yourself.
- I think it's about time to let you know who's...
- "I think it's about time we get you in bed before that stuff makes its rounds of your bloodstream," Dean said with a mock stern look.Advertisement
- And it's about time.
- The release of It's About Time got caught up in personnel changes at Columbia and parent company Sony, and the album was pushed back several times.