Isotopic sentence example
- Salmonid pellet feed consists of primarily marine-derived material and thus exhibits carbon and nitrogen stable isotopic compositions distinct to most freshwater organic material.
- Isotopic groups are necessarily isomorphic, but this is certainly not true for nonassociative quasigroups or loops.
- The density measurements gave no ground for reliance on an unusual isotopic ratio.
- To determine the isotopic signature of N in bulk deposition and in throughfall at a range of sites.
- Introduction to use of isotopic substitution in infrared spectroscopy.Advertisement
- Using isotopic tracers, it was initially found that N & C atoms of heme are derived from glycine and acetate.
- Isotopic analysis of silicon carbide grains from meteorites (Anders and Zinner 1993) indicate characteristics of slow neutron capture reminiscent of AGB stars.
- His particular expertise lies in the use of isotopic composition of lead and strontium in soil and water studies.