Isotopes sentence example
- Prof. Simon Bottrell - User of sulfur isotopes to establish pathways of pollutant sulfur uptake in forest and peatland ecosystems.
- The study of radiogenic isotopes is the basis of many geological dating techniques and is also an important branch of igneous geochemistry.
- Thus the changes in the open flux and cosmogenic isotopes do not appear to be linked to the 100-year drift in TSI.
- These stable isotopes can tell us a number of things about what a person's diet has been for most of their life.
- Initially, it is placed in cooling ponds to allow short-lived radioactive isotopes to decay.Advertisement
- The ratio of strontium isotopes changed rapidly in Early Jurassic oceans with the result that values are time diagnostic.
- Based upon the measured concentrations the lifetime risk due to the ingestion of uranium isotopes was estimated.
- The release of methane into the atmosphere explains the sudden shift in carbon isotopes.
- Unstable isotopes decay to form a different element, and are fundamental to several radiometric dating techniques including radiocarbon, potassium-argon and uranium series.
- The glow sticks can be replaced with 2 high power isotopes using the silicone provided.Advertisement
- The NaI crystal is grown from powder that has been purified to remove uranium, thorium and radioactive isotopes of potassium.
- Stable isotopes are naturally occurring and are used as a marker for what is happening inside the body.
- In nuclear scanning, radioactive isotopes are used as a diagnostic agent.