Isotonic exercise sentence example
- There are a number of ways to perform an eccentric isotonic exercise program.
- Many people confuse isotonic exercise with isometric exercise and picture squeezing and holding a muscle.
- The most common form of isotonic exercise is weight training, in which the weight serves as the fixed resistance.
- Other types of isotonic exercise include body weight strength training, such as pushups or pull ups, weight machines like Bowflex and Nautilus, and the use of resistance bands.
- Both phases -- flexion and extension -- are equally important as you move the weight through the range of motion in isotonic exercise.Advertisement
- With all of those benefits, you'll want to make the most of your isotonic exercise.