Isomorphic sentence example
- If they have identical discriminator, they may or may not be isomorphic.
- However, the groups have gone through the random isomorphism test and hence it is likely that they are not isomorphic.
- Isotopic groups are necessarily isomorphic, but this is certainly not true for nonassociative quasigroups or loops.
- Therefore, differences in the " strength " of a superordinate category of structurally isomorphic constructions will only be found in their semantic cohesion.
- If not suppose we have two systems which are functional isomorphic at level n but are not functionally isomorphic at level n-1.Advertisement
- We call the type of persistence provided by RWCollectable polymorphic persistence, and recognize it as a superset of isomorphic persistence.
- Need to show that the BM's are isomorphic to the predicate transformers.