Ish sentence example
- To Ish's initial disbelief, the ' world has ended ' in his absence.
- Dear Ish, Here's a joke - A little boy opened his big family Bible.
- Baudissin (Herzog-Hauck, Realencyklopddie) prefers to derive it from ish, to drive, set in motion; whence ish-min, driving, impetuous.
- 1 Miles]] Bul arian divisions 1 Turkish /11 ish ?
- , n r?eo ers ot e° "o And e itC o S ish e oo, .r1 ?ins G 't' ..Advertisement
- Many thanks, Rob Ish's reply Please get a CD sent to Children's Ministry in Eastbourne 1st class.
- Goblin ish a thief, Smeagol doeshn't know goblin mush anymore, where ish Goblin?
- About 14.30 ish the provisioning team returned and a rather nautical rope lowering of the Safeway bags ensued.
- rugger boys en masse don't normally come in until 8.15 ish so plenty of time.
- , n r?eo ers ot eÃ‚° "o And e itC o S ish e oo, .r1 ?ins G 't' ..Advertisement
- Rugger boys en masse do n't normally come in until 8.15 ish so plenty of time.
- Many commentaries have been written on this work, the fullest being that of Ibn Ya`ish (d.
- Under Turkish protection, he visited the territory of the Hashid and Bakil tribes north-east of Sana, and though their hostile attitude compelled him to return after reaching their first important town, Khamr, he had time to reconnoitre the plateau lying between the two great wadis Kharid and Hirran, formerly covered with Himyaritic towns and villages; and to trace the course of these wadis to their junction at El Ish in the Dhu Husen country, and thence onward to the Jauf.