Isc sentence example
- In the present indicative and subjunctive many verbs in it takethe inchoative form already described, by lengthening the radical in the three persons of the singular and in the third person of the plural by means of the syllable esc (isc).
- Another special feature of CastilianPortuguese is the complete absence of the form of conjugation known as inchoative (intercalation, in the present tense, of the syllable isc or esc between the radical and the inflexion), although in all the other tenses, except the present, Spanish shows a tendency to lay the accent upon the same syllable in all the six persons, which was the object aimed at by the inchoative form.
- In the newly released Bulletin data, the ISC has computed 3567 surface wave magnitudes.
- Can I ask the ISC Inquiry Desk staff to release quarantined messages for me?
- There are plenty of resources online to help you navigate the world of wine, but one especially useful one is the International Sommelier Guild (ISC).Advertisement