Irresponsibility sentence example
- The concomitants of these have been irresponsibility and inefficiency.
- One of the most public figures who has been attacking the video game industry for its apparent irresponsibility and over-the-top violence is Jack Thompson.
- When the old man tried to engage him in further conversation—this time about Pumpkin Green and the general irresponsibility of today's youth—he excused himself on an important errand and left Westlake standing in the hall.
- Central Government.The principles upon which the French constitution is based are representative government (by two chambers), manhood suffrage, responsibility of ministers and irresponsibility of the head of the state.
- It was now all-important for Caesar to secure practical irresponsibility by obtaining a military command.Advertisement
- His reputation in the parliament of 1880-1886 was that of a dilettante, who allied himself with the three politicians already named from a feeling of irresponsibility rather than of earnest purpose; he was regarded as one who, on the rare occasions when he spoke, was more desirous to impart an academic quality to his speeches than to make any solid contribution to public questions.
- In politics the revulsion from his particuar conclusions did not prevent the more clear-sighted of his opponents from recognizing the force of his supreme demonstration of the practical irresponsibility of the sovereign power, wherever seated, in the state; and, when in a later age the foundations of a positive theory of legislation were laid in England, the school of Bentham - James Mill, Grote, Molesworth - brought again into general notice the writings of the great publicist of the 17th century, who, however he might, by the force of temperament, himself prefer the rule of one, based his whole political system upon a rational regard to the common weal.
- When the old man tried to engage him in further conversationâ€”this time about Pumpkin Green and the general irresponsibility of today's youthâ€”he excused himself on an important errand and left Westlake standing in the hall.
- Steady on... Speaking of drunken irresponsibility, it has to be said that the referee was a complete tosspot.
- On these three considerations alone is based the conception of irresponsibility for crimes and the extenuating circumstances admitted by all legislative codes.Advertisement
- Dishonesty is obviously such a big problem-many people have lost their life savings because of dishonesty and irresponsibility by financial managers.
- Thaddeus Toad's irresponsibility that lands him in debt and in prison.