Iron gate sentence example
- He dropped the portcullis and shoved the lever to turn the iron gate.
- The iron gate closed and then buckled as the furious demon beat against it.
- There is a large flagstone across the rear of the property with a lovely view through a wrought iron gate to a bordered pathway.
- Take the next right turning through a large iron gate onto a cobbled road.
- As they walked up the steep hill to the top of the fort they had each left a handprint beside the Iron Gate.Advertisement
- On the west is a single iron gate from the former vicarage.
- If you'd like to take a green approach, even a salvaged piece of flooring or wrought iron gate can be transformed into a table with the proper hardware and a little imagination.
- A dark, rich navy blue called Midnight Haze is accented with an earthy Alfalfa green, a metallic Shale Blue and steely Iron Gate.
- On June 23, 1929, after losing his fortune and the money that his own family had entrusted to him, Frank attached a heavy iron gate to his ankles and jumped into the ocean and drowned.