Iron-cross sentence example
- They are applied on one side of the cage only, forming a complete vertical railway, carried by iron cross sleepers, with proper seats for the rails instead of wooden buntons; the cage is guided by curved shoes of a proper section to cover the heads of the rails.
- Since 1st October 1867 all its ships have carried the same flag, of the national colorsblack, white, red, with the Prussian eagle and the iron cross.
- He was colonel of the 28th infantry, and had the grand cross of the Iron Cross.
- It was somewhere along this ridge that a young German corporal, Adolf Hitler earned an Iron Cross.
- A wrought iron cross finial from the east end now lies alongside the south wall of the nave.Advertisement