Irk sentence example
- The wicked side of her wanted to push in a few books next time he left, just to irk him.
- He then tried to gain possession of Aleppo, as the key to Irk, but this was prevented by the intervention of the Byzantines.
- hausen in 1840 through his initiative; he executed comprehensive magnetic surveys 1849-1858; announced the magnetic decennial period irk 1850, and his discovery of earth-currents in 1862.
- As bishop of Lucca he had been an energetic coadjutor with Hildebrand irk endeavouring to suppress simony, and to enforce the celibacy of the clergy.
- In 1905 the factory product was valued at $1,086,671, 14-7% more than irk 1900.Advertisement
- The events of 1830 had unmuzzled him, and had put him in a better position for study by obtaining for him a place in the Record Office, and a deputy-professorship under Guizot irk the literary faculty of the university.
- Over the long run, Gemini's penchant for surface-layer conversation may irk Sagittarius.