Iri sentence example
- It simply consisted iri the application, to the elucidation of these complex problems, of the exact methods of chemical and physical research.
- Most of the foreshores of New Guinea are eucalyptusdotted grass lands; iri the interior dense forests prevail to a height of many thousand feet.
- In the former of these works he shows plainly his intention of adapting his language and reasoning to Gentile, and iri the latter to Jewish, readers.
- Heraclitus offers no analogy to the doctrine of four (not three) elements as different grades of tension; to the conception of fire and air as the " form," in Aristotelian terminology, of particulars; nor to the function of organizing fire which works by methodic plan to produce and preserve the world (irup i&w 1 3aSii'ov iri ')4vEru Nor, again, is there any analogy to the peculiar Stoic doctrine of universal intermingling (Kpavms Si iiXov).
- Having quickly succeeded in discovering this, he iri 1803 exhibited before the reigning duke of Brunswick a series of experiments with lighting gas made from wood and from coal.Advertisement
- Another institution treated with considerable fulness in the treatise Taanith is that of the -nyn 'th (y iri stationis), who are represented as having been laymen severally representing the twenty-four classes or families into which the whole commonwealth of the laity was divided.
- Nabua is iri the district known as La Rinconada - a name originally given to it on account of its inaccessibility.
- The goggles are fairly light at 0.8 kilograms and have infrared illumination (IRI).
- Night Vision D-2MV Goggles with Built-In IRI: These cost a bit more, at $779.00.