Iqs sentence example
- However, most children with very low IQs develop some language, suggesting it is a relatively "buffered" system that can survive a good deal of insult to the developing brain.
- Most are severely retarded, with IQs between 20 and 49.
- Two to three children out of every 100 have a mental handicap, and those with IQs of 55 or lower may have a physiological reason for their delay.
- Studies indicate that about half of all children who receive appropriate treatment and follow-up will develop IQs greater than 85.
- Those with normal IQs typically have learning disabilities.Advertisement
- Not only are you providing the best nutrition for your baby, but breastfed babies may have higher IQs and fewer illnesses.
- However, the 19th century medical community also generally called people with low IQs idiots, which made the term inappropriate for savants, who generally had higher IQs.
- His observations while serving as superintendent at Earlswood Asylum over the course of three decades included unusually advanced skills and talents in patients with low IQs.