Ipod shuffle sentence example
- A free iPod shuffle could be yours simply for doing what you're already doing!
- A free iPod shuffle could be yours simply for doing what you 're already doing !
- The least expensive, and lightest, IPod is the iPod Shuffle.
- About the size of a pack of gum, the iPod Shuffle comes in two versions-one can store 120 songs and the other can store 240 songs.
- No one will mistake an iPod shuffle for an iPod touch, after all.Advertisement
- The iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle are hot among younger kids, while older and more responsible teens are lusting after new releases like the fifth generation iPod video.
- Used and refurbished iPods exist for older models, such as the fourth generation iPod shuffle.
- The smallest of the family, the iPod shuffle features simple button-based operation and a handy clip to easily attach the player to bags and clothing.
- The iPod shuffle ships in a variety of colors and has 2GB of storage.
- Originally, there was only one iPod, but now there are four different models to choose from, ranging from the inexpensive and very tiny iPod shuffle to the super elegant iPod touch.Advertisement
- If you have one of the mini iPod Shuffle devices, the theory is essentially the same - it is simply that the parts look a little different.
- Rather than having a plug at each end like the other iPods, the cord that comes with an iPod shuffle comes with a USB plug at one end and a dock at the other.