Ionospheric sentence example
- It is clear, however, that the flow is severely perturbed by the enhanced ionospheric conductivity caused by particle precipitation into the E-region.
- Dual frequency operation enables the user to implement a measured ionospheric correction.
- This study reports observations of traveling ionospheric disturbances made in the UK at the time of the total solar eclipse of 11 August 1999.
- The resulting ionospheric footprint, and the associated potential patterns, are critically dependent upon dipole tilt and IMF clock angle.
- Several works have obtained successful results achieved by combining occultation and ground GPS data to estimate the local three-dimensional structure of ionospheric electron density.Advertisement
- Therefore, these small global trends can be neglected for practical purposes and must not be considered in ionospheric prediction models.
- Real-time dynamic system for monitoring ionospheric propagation conditions over europe.
- This causes the semiannual variation of the amplitude of ionospheric equatorial anomaly through fountain effect.
- Time and scale size of planetary wave signatures in the ionospheric f region: Role of the geomagnetic activity and mesosphere/lower thermosphere winds.